Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Football Results

With only the Super Bowl left, here's my season results (vs. spread of course):

Week W L
8 4 4
9 1 3
10 3 3
11 4 3
12 5 4
13 6 5
14 7 2
15 6 1
16 5 4
17 2 3
WC 2 2
DIV 2 2
CHAMP 0 2
SB ?? ??
W-L 47 38

I have to be happy about a winning season, but picking only 85 games isn't really a big sample. Football is by far the most fun to bet imo. Countless websites, amazing TV coverage, ability to watch a good chunk of games, only taking up one day a week etc... I have a really strong opinion on the Super Bowl so hopefully I'll be able to add one more W to this tally, and then it's a long, long offseason...

No comments:

Post a Comment